Thursday, July 30, 2009

Recommend a Doujin/ Freeware Game To Review

Yup, yup. I've got quite a few games on my backlog, but I'd like someone to recommend me a good doujin game to review.

I'll play any game as long as it's good. (Real clear standards, huh?) For the record, I prefer fighters, 2D shooters or classics like breakout style games and tetris. (Tetrinet? Nah, I suck at it. I get about 60 PPM max)

Please don't recommend something like Scarlet Weather Rhapsody. Yes, it's an awesome game, I know, but everyone's heard of it anyway. I prefer obscure but fun titles... Hmm... I guess I could try that Marimite mouse-controlled game for my next review. La Seour de etc... ahaha! Hmm... or Suguri, even. (Hard! Game is hard!)

Anyway, please list your recommended games on the comments here.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Suguri sounds good.

lordcloudx said...

Suguri review up. Feel free to make more recommends. I just started up an old Small Rockets game called Red Ace Squadron. Mouse-controlled WW1 arcadey flight-sim. Kinda nice.