Thursday, January 17, 2008

Hey Look!

Courtesy of M12 I've been featured in a dlsite interview along with some of my fellow OELVN creators from the lemmasoft forums. Check out lordcloudx interview on dlsite here. Thanks again dlsite and M12.

Warning: In case you haven't noticed. That's a dlsite link and that means, Absolutely Not Safe For Work! That is all.

On the doujin gaming review side of things, I've been a bit busy playing.... gba titles on my psp lately, but don't worry, I plan to add more reviews real soon. (or at least one review before the end of this month)

Also, check out my new gallery of my freeware character and music contributions for the 5th anniversary of lemmasoft.

1 comment:

M12 said...

Hey no problem buddy.

Oh I have a new blog:
http://tdomj.wordpress.com/

Hope you can drop by sometimes!