Monday, December 17, 2007

Mai Room!

I thought I'd show my readers a few pics of my room in response to m12's post








Below are my collection of english manga.















This was my first gaming system ever. The Sega Game Gear. The thing still works even though it's about 11 years old now.






My latest gaming system. My family could've gotten me the slim version for a little bit more cash... but the clerk said something about the fat one having more "features." ^_^





My second gaming system, the PS1. It still works too.





Some ps2 games. Notice the logo is DVD game 2. I wonder why? :)





Some dvds I use for backing up my anime/doujin games collection





A pic of misuzu on my wall





Some of my anime collection. One dvd in the background is NSFW. Luckily, it's too blurred out to be noticeable.





Some of my sketchbooks.




Recognize this one lemmasoft people? One sketch in the pic above is NSFW, but again, it's too blurred to be recognizable.



It is delicious kona-chan. I must sketch it.



And... this is why people who argue with me have been mysteriously dying of sudden, violent heart-attacks.


1 comment:

M12 said...

Awesome post! I have a Game Gear, too!